Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ING Marathon and Half Marathon

First of all, I love Atlanta. And I also like running so this weekend was lots of fun running the ING half marathon. The race was so neat because the views while I was running made the run go pretty fast. Starting at Centennial Park and moving through the neighborhoods around the city (passing Martin Luther King Jr.'s birth home) as well as going across this bridge that gave me the prettiest wide view of the city that there is (this is when I stopped to take a stretching break). You can see a video of the whole route or just pictures and upcoming dates of races on their web site. Even though I am still a little sore today... the race was worth it and so much fun. You should check out this web site to see a video/ tour of the whole route. It's pretty neat.

No comments: